Small Update.

this is just an update so that i know what i did for when it comes to doing my dissertation.

Last night and today i worked my hardest at getting this rig working as it should but although i managed to get the bones setup correctly the envelope isn't as easy to fix.

If i can do anything for this hand-in as far as the animation goes it will have to be a quite extensive storyboard/animatic.

so i will refine the animatic and add some more frames to try and get a smoother animation all together, this will be hard but if i can push for at the least a week extension i will have better luck.

Anyway as i said its just a quick update do that i know whats going on when it comes to my hand-in.

so till next time.